Having healthy snacks on hand can help fight hunger throughout the workday. This easy, portable mix is quick to make and lasts all week. Pecans pack healthy fatty acids and protein that keep you full longer. This hot and sweet spice blend adds a kick of flavor to satiate your midday cravings.
- 1 tsp. coconut oil (or other oil, like olive or walnut oil)
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan sea salt (or regular salt)
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease pan lightly with oil. In a medium bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Spread pecans evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove sheet from oven and transfer to a platter or plate, allowing the pecans to cool fully for 30 minutes before eating.
Leave a comment
We love to hear from the community! If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.