If you have a car, van, RV, or motorcycle you no longer need, consider donating it to AICR. You’ll be able to claim a tax deduction while helping AICR fuel the future of cancer research and education.
We make the donation process as easy as turning a key. Just get in touch, give us a little info, and we’ll tow your old ride away ASAP. Once your gift is arranged, we’ll handle all the paperwork, send you the appropriate tax information, and use the proceeds from the vehicle’s sale to pursue our mission and fund research.
We accept all types of vehicles:
How it Works
- Call us at (844) 450 – 2427 or complete the form to get started.
- Request a pick-up time that best suits your schedule.
- Help fill our grant program’s tank, and let’s move research forward.
What You Should Know
Get Mileage from Your Giving
- AICR works with Charitable Adult Rides & Services (CARS) to process vehicle donations.
- If you’d like to learn more about how CARS manages vehicle donations, you can explore their process here, and check out their FAQ by clicking here.
- AICR can accept most cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RV’s, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, heavy equipment, and standard motorized vehicles as gifts.
- After beginning the donation process, you will be contacted within 24 hours to complete your donation. From there, we will reach out to you within 2 to 3 business days to schedule your pick-up.