Served hot or iced, this green tea contains cinnamon and ginger with a touch of mint for a refreshing taste. Naturally sweetened with apple juice, this tea is a great alternative to sugar-filled teas.
- 1 small bunch mint, about 15 sprigs, preferably spearmint
- 4 3-inch cinnamon sticks
- 1-2 thin slices of fresh ginger
- 6 cups cold water
- 4 bags green tea, regular or decaffeinated
- 6 Tbsp. 100% apple juice concentrate, or to taste
- Place mint, cinnamon sticks and ginger in large saucepan. Add water, cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, mint, ginger and cinnamon sticks, reserving sticks. Sweeten hot tea to taste with apple juice. Pour into mugs, add cinnamon sticks for garnish and serve.
This recipe contains cancer fighting foods:
Leave a comment
We love to hear from the community! If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.