Hey Parents & Teachers...
Help Your Children Make Healthier Choices
Making simple changes, like eating healthy foods and moving more each day, has the power to give your children a healthier future – one where they can avoid cancer, diabetes, heart disease and other serious, expensive conditions. These toolkits are designed for children in K-5.
Our HEALTHY KIDS TODAY – PREVENT CANCER TOMORROW campaign shows you where to start by giving you step-by-step tools to:
- Teach your children to enjoy and explore foods that protect their health and fight cancer: vegetables, fruits, whole grains and beans
- Help them make healthier food choices in an environment full of nutrition-poor foods that are heavily marketed and readily available to children
- Make healthy choices fun through cooking and educational activities they'll love
Healthy foods and physical activity are essential shields for good health and disease prevention. Cancer develops over decades, so it's never too early to get your children to move more and start eating a healthy diet that includes plenty of cancer-fighting vegetables, fruits, whole grains and beans. Still have questions? Get more information about the Healthy Kids program in this overview for parents and teachers.
Get started now with our FREE toolkits including:
- Easy, healthy and delicious recipes you can make with your children
- Fun food facts, activities and lessons your kids will love
- Budget-wise tips for shopping and meals
- And more!
Eat Powerful Plant Foods
Go With Whole Grains
Healthy Protein Muscle Builders
Healthy Grocery Shopping
Taste a Rainbow of Colors
Take The Cancer Prevention Pledge!
When You Take The Pledge, You’ll Receive:
Take the Pledge Now!
- Pledge Certificate to display in your home
- Downloadable Healthy Kids Campaign Overview & Preview
- All 6 Toolkits full of activities and information to guide you through the campaign
- Knowledge that you’re helping to give your children a healthier future!
In partnership with:
Published on September 11, 2014