Healthy Kids Today —
Prevent Cancer Tomorrow
Making simple changes, like eating healthy foods and moving more each day, has the power to give your children a healthier future – one where they can avoid cancer, diabetes, heart disease and other serious, expensive conditions.
Our HEALTHY KIDS TODAY – PREVENT CANCER TOMORROW campaign shows you where to start by giving you step-by-step tools to:
- Teach your children to enjoy and explore food that protect their health and fight cancer: vegetables, fruits, whole grains and beans.
- Help them make healthier food choices in an environment full of nutrition-poor foods that are heavily marketed and readily available to children.
- Make healthy choices fun through cooking and educational activities they'll love.
Healthy foods and physical activity are essential shields for good health and disease prevention. Cancer develops over decades, so it's never too early to get your children to move more and start eating a healthy diet that includes plenty of cancer-fighting vegetables, fruits, whole grains and beans.
START NOW! We'll help you get past barriers to healthy eating with our free toolkits including:
- quick, easy and tasty food combos and snacks;
- fun food facts, activities and recipes your kids will love;
- budget-wise tips for shopping and meals;
- email updates to help support your healthier family lifestyle;
- tools to plan and prepare delicious, healthy meals with your kids...and more!
Bookmark this page and check back often – we will be updating this section regularly!
For more mealtime tips and fun activities to help your family and kids live their best, visit our campaign partner at www.superkidsnutrition.com!
Eat Powerful Plant Foods
Go with Whole Grains
Healthy Protein Muscle Builders
Tap into your parent power and TAKE THE CANCER PREVENTION PLEDGE TODAY!
Published on April 12, 2013