With just five minutes of prep time the night before, you’ll have an easy grab-and-go breakfast that will keep you satisfied all morning. These hearty, pumpkin-spiced oats are packed with fiber, protein and cancer-fighting polyphenols. Whole grains like oats can improve your digestion, aid in weight control, and lower your risk for colorectal cancer.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any type of milk)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add to a mason jar with a fitted lid.
- Refrigerate and store overnight.
Leave a comment
We love to hear from the community! If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.