Whole grains like farro come with a host of health benefits. The dish is rich in fiber as well as cancer-fighting agents including polyphenols and selenium. You can pair this side along with a protein rich main dish and a side vegetable for a well-balanced dinner.
- 1/2 cup farro
- 1 cup fat free, reduced-sodium chicken broth (or sub vegetable broth or water)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Bring broth, garlic and herbs to a boil.
- Add farro, cover, and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook until water is absorbed, about 40 min.
Leave a comment
We love to hear from the community! If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.