Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's HealthTalk is a weekly column by Karen Collins, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer. This is an archive of those articles.
All AICR press materials, including these columns, are free for use in newspapers, magazines and other media outlets, and may be used without additional permission.
Please credit the American Institute for Cancer Research as the source and, for online use, link to aicr.org.
Latest Health Talk articles
- September 28, 2015 How Do I Use the Daily Value Information on Food Labels?
- September 21, 2015 Strength Training for Chronic Disease Prevention
- September 14, 2015 Foods with Health Halos: Nutritious or Not?
- September 7, 2015 Resveratrol, Grapes and Cancer Prevention
- August 31, 2015 Sorting Out Multi-Grain versus Whole Grain
- August 24, 2015 Creating a Delicious and Healthy Picnic
- August 17, 2015 Is My Frozen Yogurt a Probiotic?
- August 10, 2015 Importance of Walking Shoes
- August 3, 2015 Lemonade: Juice or Soda?
- July 27, 2015 Using the DASH Diet as a Guide for Beneficial Eating Habits
- July 20, 2015 Fitting in Thirty Minutes of Physical Activity Every Day
- July 13, 2015 Research Update on Flaxseed, Breast Cancer and Heart Health
- July 6, 2015 Food and Beverage Needs for Exercise
- June 29, 2015 Cancer Risk, Lifestyle, Heredity and Luck
- June 22, 2015 How Adding Milk to Tea May Affect It's Healthful Substances
- June 15, 2015 Getting Recommended Physical Activity as an Older Adult
- June 8, 2015 Comparing Nutritional Value of Raw Versus Cooked Broccoli
- June 1, 2015 Leaving the Clean Plate Club without Wasting Food
- May 25, 2015 How Fast You Need to Walk for Moderate Activity
- May 18, 2015 Fish Recommendations and Healthy Choices
- May 11, 2015 What to do to Lose Weight and Increase Muscle
- May 4, 2015 How to Determine Amounts of Added Sugar in Yogurt
- April 27, 2015 What Do We Know About Yoga Health Benefits
- April 20, 2015 How to Choose Foods that are Less Processed
- April 13, 2015 How To Manage an Afternoon Energy Slump
|Items 1 - 25 of 143||1||2||3||4||5||6||Next|
Published on 2015-07-15 09:32:22.0