Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's HealthTalk, is a weekly column by Karen Collins, MS, RD, CDN, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer. This is an archive of those articles.
All AICR press materials, including these columns, are free for use in newspapers, magazines and other publications, and may be used without additional permission.
Please credit the American Institute for Cancer Research as the source.
Latest Health Talk articles
- June 24, 2013 Slowing metabolism in aging and weight gain
- June 17, 2013 Antioxidants in cocoa and chocolate milk
- June 10, 2013 High Triglycerides and Dietary Fat
- June 3, 2013 Strawberries and antioxidants
- May 27, 2013 Cod Liver Oil as Source of Vitamin D and Omega-3 Fats
- May 20, 2013 The Difference Between Kefir and Yogurt.
- May 13, 2013 Making progress with your strength training routine.
- May 6, 2013 What it means to eat a plant-based diet.
- April 29, 2013 Vegetables and breast cancer risk
- April 22, 2013 Are there advantages to stevia sweeteners?
- April 15, 2013 Role of gluten-free or lactose-free diet in cancer risk
- April 8, 2013 How to get and stay physically active
- April 1, 2013 Making a healthful salad at the salad bar.
- March 25, 2013 Ground meat and processed meat
- March 18, 2013 Three meals vs grazing for weight loss
- March 11, 2013 How to Use Edamame
- March 4, 2013 Green Tea and Cancer Risk
- February 25, 2013 Calories in Movie Theater Popcorn
- February 18, 2013 Sports Drinks vs. Energy Drinks
- February 11, 2013 Dark Green and Orange Vegetables and Vitamin A
- February 4, 2013 Eating Fruit with Other Foods
- January 28, 2013 Health Benefits of Yoga
- January 21, 2013 Differences Between Types of Olive Oil
- January 14, 2013 Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- January 7, 2013 Nutritional Value of Steel-Cut Oats
Archived Health Talk articles
Published on December 11, 2012