Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's HealthTalk is a weekly column by Karen Collins, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer. This is an archive of those articles.
All AICR press materials, including these columns, are free for use in newspapers, magazines and other media outlets, and may be used without additional permission.
Please credit the American Institute for Cancer Research as the source and, for online use, link to aicr.org.
Latest Health Talk articles
- December 28, 2015 Will a Couple Slices of Veggie Pizza Have a Serving of Vegetables?
- December 21, 2015 Will a Nightcap Help Me Sleep Better?
- December 14, 2015 Finding Ways to Be More Physically Active When You Don't Have the Energy.
- December 7, 2015 How Long Would I Have to Walk to Burn Off Calories in a Holiday Treat?
- November 30, 2015 Keep or Pitch? Know the Shelf-Life of Spices and Dried Herbs
- November 23, 2015 What are the Benefits of Yoga Programs for Cancer Survivors?
- November 16, 2015 How Does a Phytochemical Differ from an Antioxidant?
- November 9, 2015 Learn About Sprouted Grains and How to Use Them
- November 2, 2015 Weighing Yourself When Working to Lose Weight
- October 26, 2015 Is the Serving Size on the Food Label the Healthy Amount to Eat?
- October 19, 2015 Strength Training Exercising for Breast Cancer Survivors
- October 12, 2015 Create a Healthy Tailgate Party
- October 5, 2015 Choosing Healthy Breakfast Sandwiches
- September 28, 2015 How Do I Use the Daily Value Information on Food Labels?
- September 21, 2015 Strength Training for Chronic Disease Prevention
- September 14, 2015 Foods with Health Halos: Nutritious or Not?
- September 7, 2015 Resveratrol, Grapes and Cancer Prevention
- August 31, 2015 Sorting Out Multi-Grain versus Whole Grain
- August 24, 2015 Creating a Delicious and Healthy Picnic
- August 17, 2015 Is My Frozen Yogurt a Probiotic?
- August 10, 2015 Importance of Walking Shoes
- August 3, 2015 Lemonade: Juice or Soda?
- July 27, 2015 Using the DASH Diet as a Guide for Beneficial Eating Habits
- July 20, 2015 Fitting in Thirty Minutes of Physical Activity Every Day
- July 13, 2015 Research Update on Flaxseed, Breast Cancer and Heart Health
|Items 1 - 25 of 156||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Next|