Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's Health Talk is a column by Karen Collins, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer.
Columns are now found on our blog monthly. For permission to reuse in media outlets please contact email@example.com.
Latest Health Talk articles
- July 25, 2016I hear that pulses like black beans are super-nutritious. But aren't they fattening?
- July 18, 2016Can something as simple as removing my candy dish at work really make a difference for healthy eating?
- July 11, 2016I've heard that lettuce varieties have different nutritional value and some aren't worth eating. Is that true?
- June 27, 2016Is lemonade a lower-calorie alternative to regular soda?
- June 20, 2016Does exercise lower cancer risk regardless of my weight?
- June 13, 2016Which is healthier, a tortilla or a slice of bread?
- June 6, 2016What's the difference between sherbet and sorbet?
- May 30, 2016Does olive oil reduce risk of breast cancer?
- May 23, 2016What are Quick and Healthy Breakfasts I Can Eat at my Desk?
- May 16, 2016I keep hearing about planks for strong abs. What's a plank?
- May 9, 2016Can Chewing Gum Really Help You Lose Weight?
- May 2, 2016Do I need more water when I drink coffee so I don't get dehydrated?
- April 25, 2016Getting Enough Fiber without Supplements
- April 18, 2016Will An Exercise Journal Help Me Be More Active?
- April 11, 2016Sugar-Free Cakes and Cookies and Weight Loss
- April 4, 2016Does a lactose-free diet play a role in reducing cancer risk?
- March 28, 2016How do lentils compare nutritionally to other dried beans?
- March 21, 2016The Importance of Strength Training for Older Adults
- March 14, 2016The Scoop on Coffee Health Claims
- March 7, 2016What is a low glycemic index diet and will it help me lose weight?
- February 29, 2016Pomegranates and Prostate Cancer
- February 22, 2016Are Dates and Dried Figs too Loaded with Sugar to be Healthy?
- February 15, 2016Is steel-cut oatmeal more nutritious than other kinds of oatmeal?
- February 8, 2016How to Follow a Plant-Based Diet for Cancer Prevention
- February 1, 2016Cutting Calories to Lose Weight
|Items 1 - 25 of 185||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||Next|