Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's Health Talk is a weekly column by Karen Collins, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer.
All AICR press materials, including these columns, are free for use in media outlets. Please credit the American Institute for Cancer Research as the source and, for online use, link to aicr.org.
Latest Health Talk articles
- April 25, 2016Getting Enough Fiber without Supplements
- April 18, 2016Will An Exercise Journal Help Me Be More Active?
- April 11, 2016Sugar-Free Cakes and Cookies and Weight Loss
- April 4, 2016Does a lactose-free diet play a role in reducing cancer risk?
- March 28, 2016How do lentils compare nutritionally to other dried beans?
- March 21, 2016The Importance of Strength Training for Older Adults
- March 14, 2016The Scoop on Coffee Health Claims
- March 7, 2016What is a low glycemic index diet and will it help me lose weight?
- February 29, 2016Pomegranates and Prostate Cancer
- February 22, 2016Are Dates and Dried Figs too Loaded with Sugar to be Healthy?
- February 15, 2016Is steel-cut oatmeal more nutritious than other kinds of oatmeal?
- February 8, 2016How to Follow a Plant-Based Diet for Cancer Prevention
- February 1, 2016Cutting Calories to Lose Weight
- January 25, 2016Do Gluten-Free Diets Affect Cancer Risk?
- January 18, 2016How Fitness Trackers Help You Be More Active
- January 11, 2016Is Bison a Healthier Choice than Beef?
- January 4, 2016Health Talk: Using Meal Replacements and Packaged Foods for Weight Loss
- December 28, 2015Will a Couple Slices of Veggie Pizza Have a Serving of Vegetables?
- December 21, 2015Will a Nightcap Help Me Sleep Better?
- December 14, 2015Finding Ways to Be More Physically Active When You Don't Have the Energy.
- December 7, 2015How Long Would I Have to Walk to Burn Off Calories in a Holiday Treat?
- November 30, 2015Keep or Pitch? Know the Shelf-Life of Spices and Dried Herbs
- November 23, 2015What are the Benefits of Yoga Programs for Cancer Survivors?
- November 16, 2015How Does a Phytochemical Differ from an Antioxidant?
- November 9, 2015Learn About Sprouted Grains and How to Use Them
|Items 1 - 25 of 173||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Next|