Stay hydrated and get in some extra calories with this easy-to-make drink that beats the socks off commercial grape juices. No need for a juicer or sugar to make this fresh juice. A little lemon juice will lift the taste to make it even more “grape-y” and lend a little tartness that is perfect for those experiencing taste changes. Any color of seedless grapes can be used for this easy recipe.
- 4 cups red or green seedless grapes, washed well
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Ice cubes
- Blend grapes in blender until liquefied.
- Set fine mesh strainer over large measuring cup or bowl and pour blended grapes through. Press on solids until no juice remains in strainer.
- Stir in lemon juice, then pour over ice and serve.
Recipe in partnership with Cook for Your Life.
This recipe contains cancer fighting foods:
Leave a comment
We love to hear from the community! If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.