AICR Research Conference, Mark Your Calendars
AICR's Annual Research Conference on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer is approaching, October 29-31 in Washington, DC, where you can learn the latest in cancer prevention and survivorship
This year's sessions feature new research on:
- How physical activity may help survivors of breast and colorectal cancers
- The ketogenic diet and brain tumors
- How epigenetic effects from leafy green vegetables and other foods may play a role in lung cancer prevention
- What role intermittent dieting may play in the prevention and treatment of cancer
- Vitamin D and cancer prevention
- The role of diet and exercise for survivors of childhood cancers
- The role of obesity and cancer risk among African Americans and Hispanics.
The conference will also present approximately 100 research posters.
The research conference is the premier scientific forum on food, nutrition and physical activity as they relate to cancer prevention, treatment and survival.
Visit our website to view the conference program and speaker biographies.