This light and delicious walnut snack is the perfect way to keep both kids and adults alike happy and healthy!
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 1 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- 2 cups air popped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange walnuts in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake in the center of oven until fragrant and toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- In a large container, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
This recipe contains cancer fighting foods:
Leave a comment
We love to hear from the community! If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.