AICR’s publications provide clear, easy-to-understand, unbiased information drawn from the latest research on the relation of nutrition, physical activity and weight management to cancer risk and survivorship.
AICR Health Education Catalog: Winter 2016
Brochures and Health Aids -- Brochures, pamphlets and tools offering practical on cancer research, healthy eating, lower cancer risk and cancer survivorship.
- Order in bulk at special reduced pricing.
- Request single, free, printed copies.
- AICR Newsletter – Get our our quarterly newsletter by mail. Subscribe now, or request your free sample.
- ScienceNow – A quarterly newsletter on diet and cancer research for the general public and health professionals.
- CancerResource – Free information packet for newly diagnosed cancer patients.
- Where to Find Help – Online version of brochure with valuable information for patients and survivors.
- A Dietitian’s Cancer Story – by Diana Dyer, MS RD – This book provides inspiration for recovery and healing from a three-time cancer survivor.