For Immediate Release: October 11, 2013
AICR Contact: email@example.com
Mark Your Calendars for the
AICR Research Conference on November 7-8
The American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) is hosting its Annual Research Conference on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer on November 7-8 at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, right outside Washington, DC.
The research conference is the premier scientific forum on food, nutrition and physical activity as they relate to cancer prevention, treatment and survival.
This year’s sessions feature new research on:
- The role of exercise in preventing and treating bone loss among cancer survivors
- How to prepare broccoli and other plant foods to increase their cancer-protective compounds; and how to prepare meat to minimize its carcinogens
- How diet may affect cancer risk over multiple generations
- How the foods we eat can turn genes “on” and “off” to lower cancer risk
- How increasing the amount of healthier foods in stores can lead to weight loss and healthier eating
Leading scientists and health professionals will be available for press interviews upon request.
Visit our website to view the conference program and speaker biographies.
Attendance is free to members of the press who cover the event. Request a press registration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot attend, you can follow the conference on Twitter using #aicr13 and visiting the AICR Blog for updates.
We hope to see you in Bethesda.
Published on 2013-10-11 13:32:12.0