Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's Health Talk is a column by Karen Collins, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer.
Columns are now found on our blog monthly. For permission to reuse in media outlets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Health Talk articles
- September 2, 2013Differences Between Types of Avocados
- August 26, 2013AGE Compounds in Cooked Meats
- August 19, 2013Bodyweight Strength Training
- August 12, 2013Minimally Processed Foods Defined
- August 5, 2013Drinking Water and Weight Loss
- July 29, 2013Watermelon and Lycopene
- July 22, 2013Amount and Timing of Sugar Consumption and Health
- July 15, 2013Losing Weight and Chronic Diseases
- July 8, 2013Plantar Fasciitis and Exercise
- July 1, 2013Genetic and Lifestyle Influences on Breast Cancer Risk
- June 24, 2013Slowing metabolism in aging and weight gain
- June 17, 2013Antioxidants in cocoa and chocolate milk
- June 10, 2013High Triglycerides and Dietary Fat
- June 3, 2013Strawberries and antioxidants
- May 27, 2013Cod Liver Oil as Source of Vitamin D and Omega-3 Fats
- May 20, 2013The Difference Between Kefir and Yogurt.
- May 13, 2013Making progress with your strength training routine.
- May 6, 2013What it means to eat a plant-based diet.
- April 29, 2013Vegetables and breast cancer risk
- April 22, 2013Are there advantages to stevia sweeteners?
- April 15, 2013Role of gluten-free or lactose-free diet in cancer risk
- April 8, 2013How to get and stay physically active
- April 1, 2013Making a healthful salad at the salad bar.
- March 25, 2013Ground meat and processed meat
- March 18, 2013Three meals vs grazing for weight loss
|Items 151 - 175 of 185||Previous||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||Next|
Published on 12/31/2099