Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's Health Talk is a column by Karen Collins, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer.
Columns are now found on our blog monthly. For permission to reuse in media outlets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Health Talk articles
- February 24, 2014Importance of Magnesium and Food Sources
- February 17, 2014Tai Chi and Health Benefits
- February 10, 2014Late Night Eating and Weight Gain
- February 3, 2014Popularity of Kale in Recipes and Health Articles
- January 27, 2014Eating a Variety of Colorful Vegetables
- January 20, 2014What is moderate physical activity?
- January 13, 2014How much nutrition do I lose by using frozen spinach instead of fresh?
- January 6, 2014How to Manage Hunger to Avoid Overeating
- December 30, 2013Alcohol and Blood Pressure
- December 23, 2013Mushrooms and Vitamin D
- December 16, 2013Overeating at Family Gatherings
- December 9, 2013Nutrients in Mandarin Oranges
- December 2, 2013Elastic Bands and Strength Training
- November 25, 2013Exercise and Arthritis of the Knees
- November 18, 2013Dietary Fat and Vitamin D Absorption
- November 11, 2013Differences Between Winter Squash Varieties
- November 4, 2013Weight loss amount and health benefits
- October 28, 2013Do coffee and other sources of caffeine reduce risk of type 2 diabetes?
- October 21, 2013Are brown eggs more nutritious than regular white eggs?
- October 14, 2013How can I include my bicycling into my daily step count?
- October 7, 2013Do sports drinks and diet soda cause erosion of tooth enamel?
- September 30, 2013Potassium and the Nutrition Facts Panel
- September 23, 2013Can You Have Too Much Body Fat Even if Weight is Normal?
- September 16, 2013How Short Walking Breaks Help Health
- September 9, 2013Splurging on Weekends while Trying to Lose Weight
|Items 126 - 150 of 185||Previous||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||Next|