Karen CollinsPress Registration
AICR's Health Talk is a column by Karen Collins, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND, discussing the latest hot topics in the field of diet, nutrition and cancer.
Columns are now found on our blog monthly. For permission to reuse in media outlets please contact email@example.com.
Latest Health Talk articles
- August 18, 2014Can Weight Loss Help Urinary Incontinence?
- August 11, 2014Ideas for including beans in summer meals.
- August 4, 2014How can I get more active while taking care of my children?
- July 28, 2014Getting Physically Activity When You're Tired
- July 21, 2014Tips for Ripening and Using Avocados
- July 14, 2014Eating Small Snacks or One Breakfast for Weight Loss
- July 7, 2014Do Foods or Nutrients Protect Skin from Sun Damage?
- June 30, 2014Sleep and Weight Loss
- June 23, 2014Processed Meats and Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- June 16, 2014Effectiveness of Spot Reducing
- June 9, 2014Grapefruit and Breast Cancer Risk
- June 2, 2014Nutritional Value of Homemade Hummus vs. Commercial Hummus
- May 26, 2014What Are Good Tortilla Choices?
- May 19, 2014Interval Training and Exercise Recommendations
- May 12, 2014Low-Fat Diets and Weight Loss
- May 5, 2014How Much Soy is Added to Bars and Cereals
- April 28, 2014Using Pedometers to Become More Active
- April 21, 2014Whole Grain Foods and Sodium Content
- April 14, 2014How to Use Quinoa
- April 7, 2014Vegetarian Diet for Weight Loss
- March 31, 2014Getting Enough Calcium with Plant-Based Diet
- March 24, 2014Meaning of Other Carbohydrates Listed on Nutrition Label
- March 17, 2014Stopping Exercise and Losing Fitness
- March 10, 2014Flavoring Healthy Foods without Adding Lots of Calories
- March 3, 2014Wine Glasses and Serving Size
|Items 101 - 125 of 185||Previous||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||Next|
Published on 12/31/2099