AICR Nutritionist Alice Bender, MS, RDN
The AICR Communications office provides journalists with access to the nation’s leading authorities on all the roles of diet, physical activity and weight management in cancer prevention, treatment and survival.
We can put you in touch with:
Contact us to talk to:
- Laboratory scientists studying how diet and physical activity influence the cancer process at a molecular level
- Clinical researchers investigating the role of diet, physical activity and body weight on cancer prevention – and survival
- Epidemiologists studying how diet and physical activity influence cancer rates among entire populations
Our dietitians are trained to “bottom-line” the science – to put the sometimes confusing and contradictory research in practical terms.
- What does a cancer-protective meal look like?
- Which foods should be featured in your diet most often?
- What is the link between meat and cancer?
Looking for an MD who talks to patients every day about diet’s role in cancer prevention, treatment and survival? We can help.
To arrange an interview with an AICR expert who can discuss the above topics contact Glen Weldon, AICR Director of Communications, at 1-800-843-8114 (202-328-7744 in D.C.) or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.