Estate Planning Professional Publications
AICR's free publications for attorneys and financial professionals provide updates on a variety of tax and gift planning issues related to charitable gifts.
OR download free pdf versions:
- Charitable Gifts and Bequests from Retirement Accounts
- Administration and Investment Strategies for a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust Agreements Approved by the IRS
- Minimizing Gift and Estate Taxes Through Charitable Trusts
- Minimizing Income Taxes and Transfer Taxes with Charitable Gift Annuities
- Important: If you are planning to download and print this publication it is important that you also download and print the 2013 Update Sheet 2012 Rates (CGA) approved by the American Council on Gift Annuities.
- Important: If you are planning to download this publication, be sure to also download the Planning and Drafting a Testamentary Charitable Remainder Trust Update Sheet which contains current changes to this publication.
- Important: If you are planning to download this publication, be sure to also download the Supplementing Retirement Savings Update (July 2012) which contains current changes to this publication.
CGTS-Online covers every aspect of lifetime contributions, charitable bequests, charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, pooled income funds, charitable lead trusts and much more.
To register for this extremely useful tool, just click on CGTS-Online.
AICR's OFFICE OF
We are ready to work with you or your financial advisor. Our staff can provide detailed information about the various types of planned gifts, and will work with you to help create the planned gift that works for you.
Published on March 24, 2014