A Toolkit for Those Living with Cancer
A free information toolkit from AICR to help cancer patients and their families understand more about cancer, its treatment and the resources available to help in overcoming this disease.
CancerResource™ provides information that can help a cancer patient be an active part of his or her treatment and of the many important decisions that come with treatment and afterwards. This resource also provides information about other materials available for information and support.
For cancer patients and survivors:
Answers Cancer Patients Need:
- What to ask your doctor and when to seek second opinions
- Information on treatments, side-effects and clinical trials
- Discussion of the emotional, physical and psychological factors associated with cancer and its treatment
- Dietary factors associated with cancer and its treatment
- Definitions of common terms
ORDER CancerResource™ in bulk
CancerResource™ is available from the American Institute for Cancer Research. If you, or someone close to you, is a newly diagnosed cancer patient and would like to find out more about this program, or to order a free, printed copy, please call, toll-free:
9 a.m. 5 p.m. (Eastern), Monday through Friday
Ask to speak with a CancerResource™ program operator.