Monthly Giving Program
Ensure Continuous Support for Cancer Research and Education
Many donors would love to give more to fight cancer, but can’t afford large one-time gifts. Joining the Monthly Giving Program is a great way to make your gift go further, with a recurring donation from your credit card or bank account.
It’s also a good way to make a significant impact in the fight against cancer without breaking the bank.
Your monthly support ensures that vital cancer research, prevention and survivorship programs continue. It’s easy, secure, and you can cancel or change your monthly pledge at any time.
Benefits to you:
- You choose the amount you want to donate monthly
- You receive an email every month, notifying you that the charge was made
- You can change or cancel your gift at any time
What your gift accomplishes:
- Advances Cancer Research by providing continual funding for research into cancer prevention, treatment and survivorship
- Advances Knowledge by translating the latest scientific findings into practical tools for health professionals, and practical advice for all of us.
- Advances Hope by raising awareness and getting the word out: there are things we can all do to reduce our risk of cancer and lead healthy lives.
Memorial Monthly Gifts...
"Monthly payments in memory of mom work well since I think of mom more than just twice a year."
— Phillip M.
Already a Monthly Giver?
Login in to your Monthly Giving Service Center.
It's easy to enroll with a credit card using our safe and secure online form.
If you would prefer to make your gift via a payment method other than credit card, please print our mail-in enrollment form (PDF) and sent it to:
American Institute for Cancer Research
1759 R Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20009
or call: 1-800-843-8114
Published on 12/31/2099