AICR’s weekly Health-e-Recipes offer practical – and delicious – help in making healthy, cancer-protective meals that burst with a variety of flavors, colors and textures. Each Health-e-Recipe brings the science behind AICR’s message straight to your inbox – and onto your plate.
Want even more recipes? Check out AICR Healthy Recipes to search by menu course and/or food.
- Summer Grilled Balsamic Veggies
- HeR 614: Whole-Wheat Pasta with Ricotta, Roasted Garlic and Walnuts
- HeR 613: Peach and Basil Salad with Fresh Mozzarella
- HeR 615: Layered Nachos Grandes
- HeR 611: Wasabi-Crusted Cod with Ponzu Sauce
- HeR 610: Spring Pasta Salad
- HeR 609: Roasted Spiced Chickpeas
- HeR 608: Papaya Salsa with Jicama Chips
- HeR 607: Creamy Cucumber Fennel Salad
- HeR 606: Maple Cayenne Pecans
- HeR 605: Baby Kale Tuna Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- HeR 604: Pineapple Pico de Gallo
|Items 1 - 12 of 199||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||Next|
Published on 12/31/2099