AICR’s weekly Health-e-Recipes offer practical – and delicious – help in making healthy, cancer-protective meals that burst with a variety of flavors, colors and textures. Each Health-e-Recipe brings the science behind AICR’s message straight to your inbox – and onto your plate.
Want even more recipes? Check out AICR Healthy Recipes to search by menu course and/or food.
- HeR 610: Spring Pasta Salad
- HeR 609: Roasted Spiced Chickpeas
- HeR 608: Papaya Salsa with Jicama Chips
- HeR 607: Creamy Cucumber Fennel Salad
- HeR 606: Maple Cayenne Pecans
- HeR 605: Baby Kale Tuna Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- HeR 604: Pineapple Pico de Gallo
- HeR 603: French-style Spinach and Cheese Omelette
- HeR 602: Cornmeal Herb Crisp Crackers
- HeR 601: Warm Kale Salad
- HeR 600: Made-over Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bites
- HeR 599: Simple Cranberry Beans
|Items 1 - 12 of 194||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||Next|
Published on 12/31/2099