#SpringSoiree: A Party With A Purpose
Top of the Garden
251 West 30th St, 16th Floor
New York, NY
June 7th @ 7:00PM
Please join the team from Paint the Town Events who is hosting a #SpringSoiree: A Party with a Purpose to benefit the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR).
AICR representative Christine L. Sardo Molmenti, PhD, MPH, RD with Columbia University, will share information about the work of AICR and our recommendations for cancer prevention. Guests will enjoy live entertainment with the Harrison Young Quartet, open bar provided by select sponsors and hors d'oeuvres served by Amoraco Catering (desserts generously provided by Baked by Melissa and Pinkberry). In addition, healthy and luxurious swag bags will be provided for you to take home. The bags containing goodies from Chocoperfection, Health Warrior, Glossybox, Kind Healthy Snacks and many others. To maximize funds raised, guests will also be able to take part in a silent auction:
- A four-hour NYC skyline sailing trip for two, courtesy of Narwhal Yacht Charters
- 2013 New York Jets team-signed replica football (limited, not sold in stores), courtesy of NY Jets
- Winery Tour and Tasting for six, courtesy of Raphael Vineyard
- Magnum Veuve Clicquot NV, courtesy of Veuve Cliquote Champagne
- Private card making class for 4-6 people, courtesy of Paper Source
- Tickets for two to the 2014 US Open Tennis, courtesy of USTA
... more to be announced soon!
About Paint the Town Events
Paint the Town Events, LLC is a New York-based boutique event planning company, run by a core team of three fun-loving friends, who share a passion for creation. Their array of client services encompass designing, procuring, and coordinating a plethora of events ranging from romantic proposals, fundraisers, birthday dinners and trade shows.
Their mission is to design a unique life experience, whether a large affair or a small gathering, that is tailored to each client's personal style. They are true believers that your party should be a reflection of you; therefore they are committed to creating the event you have always dreamed of.
Space is limited, purchase a ticket today!
Published on May 16, 2014