Registration will be available on the following schedule:
- Early Bird Registration is expected to open early June 2013.
- Early Bird Registration will be available through October 7, 2013.
- Advance Registration will be available through November 5, 2013.
- Walk-in registrations are welcome!
through October 7th
after October 7th
|Student (Full Time)*||$295||$370|
*Students must be prepared to show a full-time student ID at registration. Post-doctoral scholars do not qualify for the student rate.
How To Register
- Conference welcome reception on November 6
- Admission to the conference sessions
- Continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, lunches, networking and poster receptions
- Delegate bag, including the program and abstract book
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits (pending).
Refunds (less a $75 processing fee) will be made for cancellations received by October 18, 2013. After October 18, no refunds will be granted.
Certificate of Attendance
A certificate of attendance will be available on request for all registered participants.
Passport and Visa Information
Delegates are responsible for obtaining the required travel documents for entry into the United States. Depending on your nationality, you may need a valid passport with a visa to enter the United States. Delegates are encouraged to contact the United States embassy closest to them for up-to-date travel guidelines.
Invitation letters to assist with visa applications for the United States can be provided once the following information has been submitted:
- Proof of payment of fees
- Full name
- Work and home address
- Date of birth
- Passport number
If you require an invitation letter please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visa applications are not the responsibility of AICR. Delegates are encouraged to submit their applications to the appropriate embassy well in advance of the conference.
Published on February 6, 2013