In Brief: Presenting at our Research Conference
From epigenetics to food processing, today we released the presentations for our upoming AICR Annual Research Conference. The conference is November 7th and 8th in Bethesda, which is near Washington, DC.
Last year we had to cancel the conference due to Hurricane Sandy so we're especially excited to bring the latest research to the many interested scientists, dietitians, policy makers and other health professionals. Topics will explore current topics in food, nutrition, physical activity and cancer.
The presentations include:
- Can Food Processing Enhance Cancer Protection?
- Transgenerational Effects of Diet: Implications for Cancer Prevention
- Nutrition, Exercise, and Bone Health in Cancer Survivorship
- The Food Environment and Food Policy: Implications for Cancer Risk
- Systematic Review of Mechanisms – Opportunities and Challenges
Published on 05/01/2013